Stay Safe Online!
At First Bank of Alabama your safety and security is very important to us. We are committed to providing a safe and secure environment for your online banking needs. You play an equally important role in ensuring that you remain safe and protected while online. We recommend the following security practices while conducting transactions and banking online:
- Keep your User ID and password secure and confidential at all times.
- Do not store your User ID or password when using web browsers.
- Do not register with your personal information on any suspicious websites.
- Only use a computer or device that you trust.
- Ensure adequate security for wireless networks and devices.
- Clear your browser's history and cache after each session.
- Make sure you have adequate protection from malicious programs and viruses on your device or computer.
- Protect your critical data to prevent the loss of important files.
- If you suspect that your personal information has been compromised, report it immediately.
- Check your bank account and transactions on a regular basis to ensure that no fraudulent activity has occurred.
Let us know immediately if you notice or suspect a problem. Please remember to always update us with any changes to your contact information such as phone numbers, email addresses and mailing addresses. This ensures that we are able to contact you in the event that we suspect a problem with any of your accounts.
-Never disclose your User ID or PIN to anyone.
-Be aware of email scams requesting that you update your account information. First Bank of Alabama will NEVER request your User ID or Password through email.
-To access First Bank of Alabama online, enter the URL address manually into your web browser, never login from a website link, especially within emails.
The best way to maintain the safety of your personal information is to remain vigilant in your activity. Check your credit report and bank accounts regularly and report any fraudulent activity immediately.
Learn more about preventing Identity Theft, Online Fraud and how to protect yourself by visiting the following websites:
We know that it can be frightening to learn that someone has used your information illegally. If you notice fraud on your account contact us immediately at (256) 362-2334.
For a lost or stolen debit card call (256) 362-2334. If it is after normal business hours call 1-800-554-8969. You will be asked for the full name of the institution and the name on the card.
Our communities grow with your financial success. Get free online financial training with us.Get Started