Control your Debit or Credit Card with Card Valet®
Gain more control over your debit or credit card while increasing security with CardValet! This free mobile app syncs up seamlessly with your First Bank of Alabama cards to allow you to turn your card “off” or “on” while also providing a simple way to monitor your transactions for fraud.
Check out this great video or read below to learn more.
Turn Your Card On and Off
This feature allows you to control when purchases can and can’t be made with your debit card.
- “Off” mode- no purchases or withdrawals will be approved, but previously scheduled recurring payments will go through; this is ideal in the event your card is lost or stolen to “freeze” your account.
- “On” mode- transactions of all kinds (purchases, cash withdrawals, etc.) will go through
Keep Tabs on Card Usage
CardValet also allows you to keep an eye on your card usage.
- Set up alerts to detect unauthorized activity that may be an attempt at fraud
- Establish spending limits to keep your spending in check
- Report or restrict PIN and signature transactions
- Utilize GPS to set restrictions on your purchasing area
- Control card use based on the type of merchant
Have more than one account? Need to to keep track of your child and their spending? No problem! You can add multiple cards to the app, and even keep up with debit and credit cards. Download the app today and give it a try...
CardValet is available for both Apple and Android devices. The app can be downloaded from iTunes or Google Play for free.
If you have any other questions about CardValet and how it works with your First Bank of Alabama accounts, feel free to contact your local bank office.